2019-20 Merrill School Supplies List for All Grades
Click the links below to download & print a copy of the supplies list for each grade.
Keep in mind that your student may use less or need more of the supplies listed and additional items may be needed for a specific project during the year. It is the parent’s responsibility to assure their student has the supplies needed to get him or her through the school year. The Merrill PTA sells a School Supply Kit every year based on the list. Kit sales started in May and ordering is closed for this school year. For families who do purchase the School Supply Kit through our PTA, please check the lists above to see if any additional supplies have been added that are needed for specific grades/classes. Additional donations of tissues, pop-up wipes, and hand sanitizer are always needed throughout the school year in every classroom. Thank you for all your support!
If you are in need of assistance with school supplies, please contact our SUCCESS Case Worker, Shawn Karaidos, at 515-242-8361.
Donations of the following items to our SUCCESS program and nurse’s office are greatly appreciated!
- Tylenol and/or Ibuprofen (tablet/chew tabs/liquid)
- Cough Drops
- Liquid Hand Soap
- Band Aids
- Personal Care Items (tampons, pads, wipes (gentle baby brands)
- Sweat Pants & T-Shirts (all sizes)
- Girl’s Underwear (sizes 4-5)
- Granola Bars or other Healthy Snacks
- Juice Boxes
- General School Supplies (as listed in the supplies list)
- Back Packs
- Gift Cards (Walmart, Target, Hy-Vee, Fareway, etc.)