22-23 6th Grade Parent Info
Welcome 2022 – 2023 Merrill 6th Grade Parents/Guardians and Students!
Please make sure to check this page periodically for updates!
- July 11th – Online Registration Opens for the 2022 – 2023 School Year – All returning DMPS students must complete online registration annually. All parents/Guardians will be required to provide proof of address uploaded in online registration. Transportation eligibility is 2 miles or more, and OLR with proof of residency must be submitted by July 30th to guarantee busing is ready for your student the first day of school. It is encouraged that school fees are paid at the time you complete online registration and are due by October 1, 2022.
- August 24th – First Day of School!
- 6th Grade Orientation along with technology distribution will be held the first 2 days of school
Important Information & Forms:
- The Merrill Minute (July 9th Edition)
- Welcome Letter from Principal Kate
- Welcome to Merrill!
- Video from Merrill Performing Arts Teachers
- Music Selection Survey
- Merrill Personal Electronic Device Policy
- The IB Learner Profile
- Health Hints from Nurse Kelli Luft for New 6th Graders
- Student Medical Report Physical Form
- 2022 – 2023 Student School Calendar
For General Questions:
Merrill Principal, Kathryn (Kate) Panek at Kathryn.Panek@dmschools.org
Office Manager, Brooke Austin at Brooke.Austin@dmschools.org
Questions about Student Schedules (schedules will be open in Infinite Campus mid-August):
For last name starting with A – L, Ryan Daugherty at firstname.lastname@example.org
For last name starting with M – Z, Sara Triplett at Sara.Triplett@dmschools.org
Attendance Related Questions:
Joyce Grace at Joyce.Grace@dmschools.org
Questions for Your Student’s Counselor:
For last name starting with A – L, Kimber Foshe at Kimber.Foshe@dmschools.org
For last name starting with M – Z, Emma Althaus at email@example.com
Questions about Busing:
Brooke Austin at Brooke.Austin@dmschools.org