2020-21 6th Grade Parent Info
Welcome 2020-21 Merrill 6th Grade Parents/Guardians and Students!
As more information becomes available, it will be posted here! Please make sure to check this page periodically!
- June, July, August – Merrill Summer Office Hours 7:30AM-3:30PM (Schools & main offices are currently stilled closed and will be through June.) Please email Principal Panek at email@example.com or Office Manager, Jane Schumann at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Online Registration will open for all DMPS students in Parent Portals sometime mid-July. The exact date is yet to be announced. Every student must be registered online for school every year! Middle School registration fees are due at the time you register your student and can be paid though the “online payment” link in your Parent Portal.
- August 26th – First Day of School!
Important Information & Forms:
- Welcome Letter from Principal Panek
- First Day of School – Merrill is still collaborating on orientation for the first day/s of school for our new 6th graders. Communication will be sent to all families about the first day of school as we near that time and if and when DMPS schools will reopen.
- 2020-21 Merrill Music Course Selection – Click the link in your parent portal for the Music Survey to select if your student will be in band, chorus, or orchestra. If you don’t see the link, please email email@example.com. Or for a paper copy, click HERE. You will need to scan and email the paper copy to Principal Panek at the email above.
- Welcome to Merrill – 6th Grade School Visit Video
- 2020-21 6th Grade Supplies List
- 2020-21 Merrill Personal Electronic Device Policy
- 6th Grade Frequently Asked Questions (Revised 04/30/20)
- The IB Learner Profile
- Health Hints from School Nurse Debra Menke for New 6th Graders
- Student Medical Report Physical Form
- 2020-2021 Regular School Calendar
- 2020-21 Merrill Academic Calendar (will be posted when available)