2019-20 6th Grade Parent Info
Welcome 2019-20 Merrill 6th Grade Parents/Guardians and Students!
As more information becomes available, it will be posted here! Please make sure to check this page periodically!
- April 2nd – A team of staff from Merrill will be visiting our feeder elementary schools to welcome students.
- May 9th – 6th Grade Family Orientation Night from 5:30-6:30pm in our gym. A chance for Merrill 6th graders and their families to visit Merrill, meet other 6th grade families, and learn more about a day in the life of a 6th grader at Merrill.
- June, July, August – Merrill Main Office Summer Hours 7:30AM-3:30PM
- July 15th – Online Registration will open for all DMPS students in your Parent Portal! All returning students must register online for school every year. Middle School registration fees are due at the time you register your student and can be paid though the “online payment” link in your Parent Portal.
- August 23rd – First Day of School!
- August 29th – Merrill Open House 5:00 -7:00 PM
Important Information & Forms:
- Welcome Letter from Principal Panek
- First Day of School!
- Merrill Middle School Performing Arts Selection Form
- 2019 20 6th Grade Supplies List
- Merrill Personal Electronic Device Policy
- 2019-20 Sparks Middle School After School Program
- 6th Grade Frequently Asked Questions
- The IB Learner Profile
- Health Hints from School Nurse Debra Menke
- Student Medical Report
- 2019 20 DMPS Regular School Calendar
- 2019-20 Merrill AB Academic Calendar