2019-20 6th Grade Parent Info
Welcome 2019-20 Merrill 6th Grade Parents/Guardians and Students!
As more information becomes available, it will be posted here! Please make sure to check this page periodically!
- April 2nd – A team of staff from Merrill will be visiting our feeder elementary schools to welcome students.
- May 9th – 6th Grade Family Orientation Night from 5:30-6:30pm in our gym. A chance for Merrill 6th graders and their families to visit Merrill, meet other 6th grade families, and learn more about a day in the life of a 6th grader at Merrill.
- June, July, August – Merrill Main Office Summer Hours 7:30AM-3:30PM
- July 15th – Online Registration will open for all DMPS students in your Parent Portal! All returning students must register online for school every year. Middle School registration fees are due at the time you register your student and can be paid though the “online payment” link in your Parent Portal.
- August 23, 2019 – First Day of School!
Important Information & Forms:
- Success for 6th Grade 2019 2020 Principal Letter
- Welcome Letter from Principal Panek
- 6th Grade Family Open House/Orientation Invite
- Merrill Middle School Performing Arts Selection Form (This form was sent home in an information packet with 5th graders in March. Please turn into your elementary main office or the main office at Merrill.)
- School Kidz School Supplies Kits Ordering Info
- 2019 20 6th Grade Supplies List (Revised 4/23/19)
- 2019-20 Sparks Middle School After School Program
- 6th Frequently Asked Questions
- The IB Learner Profile
- Health Hints from School Nurse Debra Menke
- Student Medical Report
- 2019 20 DMPS Regular School Calendar